Notes for 2021 Dome Days
*Coaches: Please share applicable items directly with your families.
- PLEASE be at the FargoDome 30 minutes BEFORE your scheduled start time. Teams must be ready to play at scheduled game time!
- Dome doors open at 8:00 AM.
- There is NO fee to park and NO entry fee to attend.
- Games are 36 minutes, with two 18-minute halves. One 30-second time out allowed per team, per game with a three minute half time.
- Teams listed first are the HOME team and will take the EAST side of the Dome field.
- The HOME team needs to supply 3 parent volunteers to run chains on the sideline.
- Please provide a legible team roster (large print preferred) for the announcer to call the game over the PA system.
- Only coaches and players are allowed on the field (water boys/girls, team photographers) will not be allowed down.
- Only 5 coaches (must have your lanyard!) will be allowed down to the filed for the game.
- No spikes on turf; rubber cleats or tennis shoes only.
- A FMA representative or board member will bring your team down to the field to review rules before the coin toss.
- End-of-Season fundraising prizes and yearbooks will be distributed after your game has been played.
- Equipment hand-in to follow Dome games. Schedule and details will be posted online under your TEAM PAGES.