The refund waiver you acknowledge and sign can be found on page 6 of the registration form . Please note that this policy is in effect IF WE HAVE A NORMAL SEASON. Obviously, the dates for equipment handout have now been moved, so the deadline to request a refund is also dynamic.
Plans above and beyond what this may look like moving forward will not be determined until AFTER THE BOARD MEETS ON TUESDAY, JULY 21st. This also includes a determination about funds that would be given back for fundraising peelers.
Please review our refund policy and print this page for your records as necessary.
- Refund requests must be entered prior to league equipment handout. Refund amount will be the program fee minus a $25 administrative fee.
*Refund deadline for 2020 season: July 31st (before equipment handout)
*Fundraising fee is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be granted after equipment issue (July 31st, 2020), unless the following condition is met:
- A full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee, may be granted for a season-ending injury if request is accompanied by written documentation from a physician. Refund will be issued back to the original form of payment.
I/We have read, understand and agree to comply with the Refund Policy as outlined above.
Please Initial Here:*
What we DO KNOW as of today’s date…
• Registration for the 2020 season is currently suspended. We are not taking additional registrations at this time.
• Our board will be meeting again on Tuesday, July 21st after rulings from both the MN and ND High School Associations regarding fall sports.
• The league will continue to communicate changes as this very dynamic situation evolves. We appreciate your patience as we evaluate the safest way to move forward with the season!
**All of these items are subject to change based upon current CDC and MN/ND state guidelines.**